(1) Offering Shabbat, Festival and High Holy Day services
meaningful, uplifting, creative and participatory.
Providing excellent child and adult Jewish education, emphasizing
Hebrew competence, prayer skills, familiarity with basic
and Jewish ethics, bar/bat mitzvah preparations and other
youth and adult
(3) Fostering social activities that promote friendship
among members and
other Jews in our community that are enriching and entertaining
mindful of our Judaism.
(4) Doing volunteer work on behalf of the Etz Hadar Family,
people and the greater community; helping to fulfill the
and practices of our members; providing support for life-cycle
(5) Exploring and developing income sources for our congregation,
various forms of fund-raising activities.
(6) Building up our membership and increasing and improving
(7) Fostering teamwork and communication among our board